Clothing should be in season and no more than 3 years old.
Styles should be on-trend and in-season. See our schedule here.
Clothing should be in excellent condition. Items with stains, holes, pilling, or signs of wear won’t be accepted.
Some of our favorite brands are J.Crew, American Eagle, Coach, True Religion and Under Armour.
OUR EVALUATION PROCESSWe treat your clothing with care and thoroughly inspect every item using our time-tested quality assurance process.
- We accept consignment Monday through Saturday, NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY.
- No consignment accepted on Sunday
- We will look at 25 items per consignor per day. Items should be thoughtfully chosen and folded nicely in a bin or basket. (Items in trash bags will not be accepted)
- Our employees look over every item carefully
- Any items we can not accept will be returned to you that day.
- We ask no consignment half hour before closing.
- You can also find our seasonal consignment schedule on the menu above or here
When your items sell the money goes directly onto your account. You receive 40% of the sale price for items under $30 and 50% of the sale price for items that sell over $30. Two options are available to receive your funds.
Can be used at The Loft and both Duck Worth Wearing Locations just like cash.
Take out all or part of your account balance. Over $25 we issue a check.
WHAT HAPPENS TO MY UNSOLD ITEMS?
Doing our part to reduce our footprint - Ames Smart Business Challenge